- Installing a solar panel at home. Something that can at least guarantee a couple of light bulbs during nigh time, with or without electricity. A couple of light bulbs off-the-grid, so to speak.
- Get a gym membership somewhere. This has been a decade-long to-do already. Fast track, fast track!
- Learn a new language.
- Read another non-fiction book. Then a fiction.
- Go on a road trip somewhere. Eat some __-si-logs along the way. Or perhaps hunt for the best bulalo.
- Let go of my old laptop by organizing my files to another machine.
13 June 2015
12 January 2015
23 September 2013
Solis is a political science alumnus of the University of the Philippines (UP) Diliman. He is currently taking up his Masters in Public Administration at the National College of Public Administration and Governance (UP NCPAG). He is a member of the UP Debate Society and has competed in debate competitions around Asia.
He was also a Japan Student Services Association exchange scholar at the Faculty of Law of the Kyushu University in Japan. He was also awarded by the International Debate Education Association a scholarship to Thailand and the Japan East Asia Network of Exchange for Youth Scholarship Student Ambassadorial grant to Japan in 2010.
Solis... the UP student who plagiarized award-winning photos... not just once, not twice, but five times.